Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week three with my new body

Hi dolls :-)

Today it is exactly three weeks ago, that I have my body "remade", and gosh I love it! Yes there has been a lot of pain, but it is all worth it in the end. No lie, the first 3-4 maybe even 5 days was hell!!! So much pain, couldnt lay down, couldnt sit, couldnt do anything. As time goes, it all gets better; less pain, able to sleep all night and walk around.
Sometimes I think that it was all too much, that maybe I should have done it over two times, but now Im happy its all over. And Im starting to see some results ;-)

Last sunday I had a small accident; I passed out and injured my ankle :-( awww. Luckly its already getting better!

Another exciting thing was earlier on today when I went shopping for a dress, the sales advisor was looking at me "Your a size small", and I was like no way! At least a size medium if not large, but I tried on the dress and it sat amazing on my body! So it is turning out right ;-) Here is a sneak peak on the dress I bought from Envii

No comments:

Post a Comment