Sunday, November 25, 2012

To let go doesnt mean to forget

The hardest part about forgetting someone is all the memories you have left; first month together, first year together, first christmas togther. All those memories that are stuck in your brain makes it pretty much impossible to forget someone.
For six months I have been trying to forget the person that ment everything to me, but I couldnt. Everywhere I went, something would remind me of him.

Therefor I came up with the conclusion, that you dont have to forget the person, you just have to let go of him.

Letting go isnt easy, but Im getting there. Now Im actually at a point in my life where he no longer control my actions; I can go out with another guy without feeling guilty, without thinking "what if".

Im back to being the old me, happy silly Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment