Thursday, November 15, 2012

Confessions of a runway model

Hi dolls :)!
A few days ago I attended the Z.one Concept hair show here in Aalborg - Me and my friend Ajdzan signed up for it together. We truly had a blast! So many sweet people (we thought they would be all bitchy), and we actually agreed to meet up with some of them again.
Anyway, I was so lucky to have my hair done by the most talented hair dresser I have ever met, Carlos Lopes from Milan. He made an easy and quick up style on my hair, with LOTS of curls. Looked so chic and glamorous.
(Make-up is done by Evelyn from Sweden)
We started early (10 am!!!), and didnt finish untill 11 pm... Guess if I was exhausted... Here are a few pictures from backstage, unfortunatly I dont really have any pictures of the final hairpiece.




No comments:

Post a Comment