Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sexy singlet

This is one of my absolute summer-must-haves! A simple singlet shirt, is the perfect top piece when it is warm outside. I love the racerback, and the fact that it has drop armholes - so if your wearing a cool bra, bikini or bandau top you are able to show it. You might have noticed in some of my outfit pictures, I am wearing singlets - it is actually the ones from Monkey, you can see the black and white one on the picture below. If you want to be casual, you can just match it with a pair of tight jeans or a pair of shirts. If your going out and want to be a bit more fancy, I sugest a maxi skirt, or a mini skirt.

Sexy singlet


Tall shirt
$41 - nelly.com

Monki racerback tank
$18 - monki.com

Monki cotton shirt
$15 - monki.com

MTWTFSS weekday
weekday.com

Elisa Singlet
$18 - monki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment