Saturday, June 2, 2012

Confession number 1 - It's just a number

This is my confession - Im obssesed with my weight and my body. Surprise. There is not one day were I do not measure my waist or scale my weight, and you know what? Its fucking annoying. Why can't I just be happy with the way I look? Why am I so obssesed with getting the perfect body?
It's no secret that I have always had a little bit more meat on the sides, haha you know what I mean. But Ive never been like really obese, just chubby. Everytime you look inside of a magazine or watch a musicvideo, they ALWAYS choose skinny girls. I dont get it. Why not choose different body types, nobody is the same.
Eventhough Im sitting here telling everybody to love their body just the way it is, I can't help but to want a different one myself. Im obssesed with loosing the "last" few pounds, so I cant plastic surgery.
My body is a temple - and I rule my temple!
So from now on Im going to follow this picture.
xoxo Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment