Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 4 in Copenhagen/Aalborg

Hi Dolls :)
Today was the day I was not looking forward to - leaving CPH and Beee. I always start to get teary eyes when I give him that last hug and say goodbye. And yes, I know its not a "goodbye", byt more like a "see you soon". Im just counting days till we see each other again - 1 month is a loooong time :(.
Anyways, I got on the plane heading home. Next to me was a mother and her two kids - the youngst only around 1 year-old. They were literally screaming the whole way, and then 40 minutes is a LONG time!!!! Then she fed them with yoghurt and cereals, guess what? ALL OVER THE F****** PLACE!! Only thing missing was that they puked all  over me.
My dad picked me up at the airport and drove me back to school - I had this interview with our contact person, just to see how we are doing. Now Im just home relaxing, soon going to see my grandfather.
Have a great day :*
xoxo Kat

Here are some pictures from Dalle Valle


No comments:

Post a Comment