Friday, October 14, 2011

Rise and shine

Good morning to all you beautiful people :D
Yesterday me and Natasja went to meet up with some of our classmates, and it was pretty cozy. We were both sooo tired, that we went home early to sleep at my place. Natasja is still sleeping, but Im actually pretty fresh.
Ive bought these protein bars from Maxim, so instead of a meal you just eat one of those (they are each like 300 kcal), so I should be able to loose a few kg. during the next few weeks.
Today I think im gonna go to the gym and work out and then get tanned. Dont really feel like during anything; these days I really miss living in CPH and being close to Beee, it sucks to be this far away from eachother. Tonight I have to work from 3 am, man its early :( dont think I will ever get used to warking up that early and go to work, but the hell, its money = more shopping for me :D haha
Have a great day guys ;)

xoxo Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment